Welcome to Cherry Hills Heights Water & Sanitation District. The District was formed in 1952 and covers roughly 39 acres in unincorporated Arapahoe County at the northeast corner of South University Boulevard and East Hampden Avenue.
The District owns and maintains the main sanitary sewer lines within its boundaries. In addition, the District owns and maintains a small park area at University and Floyd and a perimeter wall, landscaping, and sidewalk on the east side of University between Hampden and Floyd.
Please note: Access to the District's sewer lines via the manholes or connecting/tapping into the lines requires advance approval by the District and inspection. For more information, please see Homeowner Responsibilities or contact us.
2021 Board Meeting Calendar
Note: All meetings to be held virtually via video conference until further notice. 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM (MST). For questions, please contact a Board Member. To access available agendas (including dial-in information) or minutes, please click on the link below (if a link is not active, information is not yet available.)
- January 12 (Agenda, Minutes)
- March 1 (Agenda, Minutes)
- May 10 (Agenda, Minutes)
- August 16 (Notice that the Board will consider rules for sewer lines, including sewer line and tap requirements and specifications, tap fees, and inspection and other fees, charges and penalties (draft rules attached); Agenda; Minutes)
- October 4 (Agenda, Minutes)
- December 6 (Agenda, Minutes)